- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Finance Auburn University
- Master’s Degree in Nutritional Science UAB
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Pursuing CSCS Certificate
- American Red Cross (CPR) and AED Certified
- Strength & Conditioning Football Intern with Mississippi State University
- Eight years’ experience in health and fitness
I was born and raised in Homewood, AL. I have had a passion for health and fitness for many years. I am committed to individual motivation and support. I have worked with individuals with many different goals from weight loss, to nutritional balance, to strength and conditioning. Working with D1 football athletes at Mississippi State was a dream come true and allowed me to bring my knowledge and experience to my clients at TFC. My passion for fitness and nutrition is the driving force behind my quest to help every client achieve their goal. In my spare time, I enjoy working out, watching sports, cooking, and hiking.